Wednesday, January 6, 2010

✿ Kakak's very 1st day at school

ng0meL by ummi
salam ✿.

Today, 6th January 2010, My beloved daughter Farah Sufiyyah attends her very 1st day of school at R.E.A.L Kids Putrajaya. She woke up as early as 7a.m to take her bath. She was so excited  to go to school especially after wearing her school outfit. So, lets share the joy with her.. (^.~)

~ baju siap di-iron (coincidentally, it's gym day today!) mandi awal pagi . ready to go to school . waiting for ayah ~


~ us in the car ~


~ kakak in her class ~

Huhu that was just the beginning of class (10 minutes into it), before I disappeared from her view. A few minutes later, I heard she cried calling "mama... mama..."

At first I was sad, I wanted to go to her, pacify her and let her know that I am there. But I had to be strong and resist, so that she can be tough also, for her own good. So I stayed hidden from her view! En Ahmad pun cakap biar Cikgu handle je. Huhu.  After a while, I didn't hear her crying anymore. Sneaked outside the classroom, and I asked her teachers, they said that she'd already stopped crying and now they are busy coloring. Good! I went to the window and peeped her in her classroom and I was so touched, seeing her doing her work. Sometimes she looked at her friends playing, (some of them was still crying) hehe, sometimes she looked at the door, when the teacher speaks, she listens to her teacher. Owh, my daughter is big now (did I tell you guys, she's FOUR!) hehe..

Only then En Ahmad and I went to have breakfast while waiting for her class to end at 10.30am. When we came back at 10.15, I saw that  she is already happy and enjoy the class, with the teachers and her new friends. Singing, dancing, laughing.. Let's check it out..


~ listening to teacher's instruction,  ready to go home ~



***
U ols yang baik hati, klik klik la Nuff I,
then bgtau la kat shotbox or comment.
Nanti I g klik klik balik.(^.~)







~me think, me write~

2 lagi tambah ng0meL:

ummi maisarah on January 14, 2010 said...

so touching...yup..she's big gurl now...sembang pon mgalahkan adults..hehehe...good kakak..(^_^)

Anonymous said...

Hi there, yup this piece of writing is really fastidious and I have
learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
thanks.

Check out my site - best cellulite treatment

Post a Comment

~Hello (^.~) Sila komen banyak banyak banyak, jangan segan segan ye. Thanx~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

.:The sOmeL LomELs:. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Baby Blog