Tuesday, November 18, 2008

our lOvE song

ng0meL by ummi
I'll Be by Edwin McCain.. <--remember anyone?

The strands in your eyes, that colour them wonderful
stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains, thrust towards the sky
never revealing in their depth

Tell me that we belong together
dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

I'll be your crying shoulder
I’ll Be love suicide
I’ll Be better when I’m older
I’ll Be the greatest fan of your life

Rain falls angry on the tin roof
as we lie awake in my bed
You are my survival, you’re my living proof
My love is alive, not dead

And tell me that we belong together
dress it up with the trappings of love
I’ll be captivated, I’ll hang from your lips
instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

I dropped out, burned out
fought my way back from the death
Tune in turn on
remember the thing that you said

I’ll Be your crying shoulder
I’ll Be love suicide
I’ll Be better when I’m older
I’ll Be the greatest fan of your life

nak review balik memori daun pisang (what?) memori dolu2 time mula2 bercinta. This song used to be our love song - untill now n then...

.

0 lagi tambah ng0meL:

Post a Comment

~Hello (^.~) Sila komen banyak banyak banyak, jangan segan segan ye. Thanx~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

.:The sOmeL LomELs:. Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Baby Blog